Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 Superlatives

I hope you enjoyed my top 10 moments of 2011.  As one last goodbye to an awesome year, here are some faves from 2011:


Best Vacation: California 2011 - San Francisco, Yosemite, and Wine Country.  Does it get any better than that?

Best Hike: Panorama Trail, Yosemite National Park

Best Book: The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho - I don't know what took me so long to read this book, but it was without a doubt the best book I read this year.  Dare I say it's the best book I've ever read?  I don't know, I've read a lot of books.  But it is definitely in the top 5.  Read it.

Best Song:  Good Life by OneRepublic - Not a great year for music in my opinion, but this song found a place in my heart.

Best Movie: The Help - One of the best books I read this year, and the movie is just as good.  It is a rare thing for a movie to live up to my expectations after the book was so good!
 

Best Gift I Received: The two pink lines on the home pregnancy test.  Ok, so I cheated.  The Universe gave me this gift and not an actual person, but I think of it as a beautiful gift our husband and I made ourselves and gave each other.

If you're going to be picky, the bike my husband gave me for my birthday is definitely the best "real" gift ever!


Best Gift I Gave: I gave Ronnie Patriots tickets for his birthday.  We love going to Pats games, and though we're both huge fans, my husband is the Ultimate Patriots Fan.  He loves all things football.  Not my most creative gift ever, but we had a great time watching them beat the Jets!

2011 was a wonderful year for me and my family.  Looking forward to all that 2012 brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment