Sunday, January 1, 2012

Top 10 of 2011

I hope everyone had a happy and safe New Years Eve!  It's time for the Top 10 Moments of 2011:

10. Seeing Harry Potter World during our trip to Florida.  As a proud Harry Potter Fan, and a roller coaster lover, I had been looking forward to Harry Potter World for quite a while!
9. Traveling to Florida in April to visit my in-laws, and meeting my husband's grandmother for the very first time!
 
8. Our Cancun Vacation - When we booked our wedding at the Omni Parker House in 2008, we received a free 5-night stay at the Omni Cancun Resort.  We needed to use the trip within 2 years of our wedding date (Novebmer 14, 2009).  After a rough fall in 2010, February 2011 was the perfect time to cash in our trip and get away!

7. Game 7 of the NHL Eastern Conference Finals - I went to this game at the Garden with my dad.  We watched the Bruins beat the Tampa Bay Lightening 1-0 to clench the title of Eastern Conference Champions, and move on to play Vancouver for the Stanley Cup.  It was probably the best sporting event I have ever been to, and an amazing moment to share with my dad!

6. Bruin's Opening Night - It goes without saying that watching the Bruins win the Stanley Cup on TV was an incredible moment.  But even more incredible was attending the 2011 Season Opener.  The opening ceremonies were really well done.  Watching them raise the Stanley Cup Champions Banner was something really special to see.
 
5. Reaching the summit of Mt. Monadnock - Ronnie and I really enjoyed this hike.  We had a great time enjoying nature together, and found a beautiful view waiting for us at the top.

4. Wine tasting at Paraduxx in Napa Valley - We spent 2 days in Wine Country during our trip to visit my sister and brother-in-law in California.  I loved every moment in Sonoma and Napa Valley, but Paraduxx was definitely my favorite experience!

3. The view from Taft Point - The most breathtaking experience nature has given me so far, and by far the highlight of our California 2011 Vacation.

2. Opening a very special present on Christmas morning - the envelope from our ultrasound doctor revealing our baby's gender!

1. Absolutely nothing can beat the moment Ronnie and I tiptoed into the bathroom to check the results of our home pregnancy test, and found this waiting for us:

Happy New Year!  May 2012 be filled with health, happiness, love, and joy!

What were your top moments of 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment